Thank you for your interest in joining St Hurmizd Assyrian Primary School – we look forward to welcoming you to our close-knit and dynamic community.
Applications are now open for 2024 and 2025 enrolments. Limited places are available.
Formal interviews are held in Term 2 of the year preceding enrolment.
To apply, please complete our enrolment form below or alternatively contact our Enrolments Committee and we will post you an Enrolment Package.
TO SUBMIT AN ENROLMENT APPLICATION, Download our forms below
Parents will need to submit a completed Enrolment Form along with the following required documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunisation Certificate
- 2 x Passport Photos
- Latest school report from last school the student attended (if applicable)
- Year 3 and 5 NAPLAN reports (when enrolling in Year 4, 5 or 6)
- Citizenship/Visa Documentation (if applicable)
- Relevant Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Relevant medical and/or special needs information including clinical assessments (where applicable).
- NOTE: A non-refundable Application Fee (currently $100) is required with all completed forms.
- NOTE: A non-refundable Enrolment Confirmation Fee (currently $100) will be required upon acceptance of an offer.