Thank you for your interest in joining St Hurmizd Assyrian Primary School – we look forward to welcoming you to our close-knit and dynamic community.
Applications are now open for 2021 and 2022 enrolments. Limited places are available.
Formal interviews are held in Term 2 of the year preceding enrolment.
TO SUBMIT AN ENROLMENT APPLICATION, Download our forms below
Parents will need to submit a completed Enrolment Form along with the following required documentation:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunisation Certificate
- 2 x Passport Photos
- Latest school report from last school the student attended (if applicable)
- Year 3 and 5 NAPLAN reports (when enrolling in Year 4, 5 or 6)
- Citizenship/Visa Documentation (if applicable)
- Relevant Family Court Orders (if applicable)
- Relevant medical and/or special needs information including clinical assessments (where applicable).
- NOTE: A non-refundable Application Fee (currently $100) is required with all completed forms.
- NOTE: A non-refundable Enrolment Confirmation Fee (currently $100) will be required upon acceptance of an offer.